How To Choose Gutters Color?
Not sure what color should your gutters be?
Below are guidelines to help you find the right gutter colors.
- Metals like Aluminum and Steel can have colors baked on at the factory level for a lasting finish.
- Most people choose 1 color for the gutters and downspouts while others choose 2 or more colors.
- If you choose 1 color, choose a trim color.
- Gutters look nice when they match the roof color but can also match the fascia/ trim.
- Downspouts should match the body of the house except when they fall on the trim.
- All colors are completely paint-able except the High Gloss white.
- Colors with ( * ) are available in Steel and all others are Aluminum.
- Gutters are available in either 0.027 thick aluminum or 26 gauge steel.
- Insist on thicker gutters with 0.032 aluminum or 24 gauge steel, colors may be limited.
Please note: Gutter color choices shown here will vary from monitor to monitor and should not be relied heavily upon. The purpose of these colors is to give you a general idea of color choices. Actual material can be used to match colors upon request.
Summer Sky Blue
Sand Stone Biege